Write 10 advanced SQL SELECT statements
Write 10 queries (see assignment instruction for detailed requirements) to query the STUDENT schema you created for practice lab 1. Your Select Statements should run error-free and should be valid. Submit two separate files: one plain text file (.txt or .sql file) with your SELECT statements only; and the other document include both your SELECT statements and your query results (copy and paste text or screen shots). The instructor and TA should be able to run your plain text source file as script and generate the same output as shown in your result document.
1. Show the number of students whose zip is 07070.
2. List all students (display student_id, first name, last name, and employer) who live in Columbus, OH.
3. Show the zip, state and city that have 5 students as residents.
4. List all students (display student_id, first name, last name, and registration date) who registered on or before 2/13/2007 but have not enrolled in any course.
5. Show the number of students enrolled in the ‘Intro to Unix’ course.
6. List all students (display student_id, first name, last name, and employer) who took courses taught by instructor ‘Anita Morris’.
7. List all distinct courses (display instructor name, course_no and description) taught by ‘Anita Morris’.
8. For all students who took ‘Intro to Unix’, calculate the highest, lowest, and average midterm exam grade.
9. Show which courses have 10 students enrolled. Display course_no, description and number of students enrolled.
10. List any student who has enrolled in the same course multiple times. Display student name, course description, and enrollment count.