You are the nutritional coach for a local high school football team. You realize that some of the players are not up to par having returned from summer break. Realizing nutrition plays a key in a productive team, you decide to implement a Body Mass Index Program.
Design a modularized Body Mass Index (BMI) Program which will calculate the BMI of a team player. The formula to calculate the BMI is as follows:
BMI = Weight *703/Height^2
Your program design should contain the following:
· A method to obtain the weight of a player
· A method to obtain the height of a player
· A method to calculate the BMI of a player
· A method to display the calculated BMI
· A main method
You are to submit the following for the assignment:
· Submit your C++ source code that you generated from RAPTOR. Also submit the RAPTOR file (flowchart) of your working program with comments added to each line or where necessary to explain program flow.
· Make sure you run it to make sure it is error free and does what it is supposed to.
You can use the generate dropdown to create example C++ code based on your working logical flow chart to see what the code would look like.