This is an individual assignment. In this assignment, you will revisit your original Hi-Lo game (A-01) but this
time, you will implement the game using a server side technology. You will implement the game using ASP.
• To practice using server side technologies
• To practice more web-form design techniques as well as client-side and server-side validation
1. The user should have the exact same game experience as in A-01.
is being moved to the server-side
• The range-check logic (i.e. user enters guess and the game checks if it is correct, too low or too
high) is actually part of the game play and now belongs in the domain validation (on the serverside)
• The grey-area of validation that could be included on the client-side is the validation that a
number has been input (as opposed to a letter, etc.). As discussed previously, this could also be
argued that it should be done in the domain on the server … the choice is yours.
3. In this assignment, it is expected that you use a