Write a Java™ GUI application using NetBeans™ Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson.
Consider the following factors:
· The calculator should allow user to enter the amount of sales
· The calculator should allow user to select the level of commission rate from a list of pre-defined commission rate. The three choices in the list are:
· Entry member 3.5%
· Journeyman member 6.75%
· Senior member 11.25%
· The calculator should display the amount of commission in dollar, based on the amount of sales entered and the commission rate selected.
· The Java™ application should meet these technical requirements:
· The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class (a controlling class is where the main function resides).
· There should be proper documentation in the source code.