1. Find a topological sort for the graph in file hw9_top_sort.jpg.
2. For the graph in the file hw9_graph_letters.jpg, give a path of a breadth-first search,
starting from vertex I.
3. Find the single-source shortest path from Home to all of the other locations in the graph in
file hw9_points_of_interest.jpg. Show each step as in slides 57 to 64.
4. Find the maximum flow for from JCT A to JCT G for the graph in file hw9_dag_junctions.jpg.
Show each step as in slides 84 to 85.
5. Find the minimum spanning tree using Prim’s algorithm for the graph in file hw9_points_of_interest.jpg. Show each step as in slide 89.
6. Repeat #5 using Kruskal’s algorithm. Show each step as in slide 100.
7. Produce a depth-first spanning tree for the graph in file hw9_graph_dfs.jpg.
Show as in slide 124, labeling Num(v) and Low(v) for each vertex and identifying
all articulation points.
8. For the graph in the file hw9_graph_letters.jpg, does it have an Euler Path or Euler Circuit?
If it does, give the sequence of letters for it.
Submit to eLearning:
hw9.doc (.doc can be .txt, .jpg, etc.)